ADSM-L

Re: TSM Tech support not responding as quickly!

2002-06-01 10:59:04
Subject: Re: TSM Tech support not responding as quickly!
From: Sias Dealy <hnre AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 07:57:19 -0700
Zlatko,

I forgot that this list-serv is global.
For some reason in the US, the support center is not
taking live calls any more. The tech are now calling
the customer back. I got so use to talking to a tech
right away.

When the support for  TSM 3.7 expire last October, but
my support contract does not expire until 2002. I did
not even get "best effort" support.
With ADSM 3.1 I got "best effort" support after the
support for ADSM 3.1 expired.

If this is one of IBM/Tivoli games to get people to
upgrade to TSM 5.1. What a way to get people to
upgrade.

When I looked at
http://www.allianceibm.org/news/layoff2002news.htm
there are a lot of people being laid off at IBM.

I'll chat with my account rep to see if he knows any
thing. Then again he may not tell me anything.

Thanks,
Sias