ADSM-L

How to export 2 nodes with 1 filespace each on only 1 tape

2002-05-29 04:40:36
Subject: How to export 2 nodes with 1 filespace each on only 1 tape
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,GL-CSC" <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 10:38:41 +0200
Hi,

we have to create 1 tape, containing exported data from 2 different nodes.
For each node we need only one of the file spaces.

Let say we want fsid 1 from node_1 and fsid 12 from node_2

I tried

export node  node_1,node_2  fsid=1,12  filedata=backupactive
devclass=class_name

It seems that TSM only export the first node. Using 2 export commands does
not help, the 2nd will skip the volume created by the first export !

Help needed, please send any tip ?

Regards,

                René LAMBELET
                NESTEC  SA
                GLOBE - Global Business Excellence
                Central Support Center
                Av. Nestlé 55  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
                tél +41 (0)21 924 35 43   fax +41 (0)21 924 12 69   room
K4-108
                mailto:rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com

                This message is intended only for the use of the addressee
        and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.