ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange

2002-05-28 11:17:49
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2002 11:12:44 -0400
> I installed and I configured TDP for Exchange in a server
> Windows 2000 after restarting the server, the same it
> didn't come back and its base of data was rotten.
> The fact of me has just installed TDP it could have
> caused damages to the file of the base?
> I installed same TDP in another servers Exchange
> and I never had problems equal to this.

Elenara,

I don't understand what you are saying here.
Installing TDP for Exchange will not change
your Exchange server databases or files.

Can you describe your problem in more detail
including error messages and version and release
levels?  Or you could call IBM support.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Leave everything a little better than you found it.
Smile a lot: it costs nothing and is beyond price.