ADSM-L

Re: changeing bytes to gigabytes

2002-05-24 21:38:35
Subject: Re: changeing bytes to gigabytes
From: Don France <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 18:38:54 -0700
BUT WAIT... have you not seen 4.2.2 and 5.1.x -- both have "broken" summary
table info, specifically the BYTES column is (mostly, not always) ZERO!  I
am still researching the other columns, they may be FUBAR'ed also;  I am
told there is an APAR open for this -- IC33455 -- anyone know when it will
get fixed?!?  (For capacity planning & workload monitoring, this is the
single BEST resource we've used in a long time, since the old SMF days!)

Don France
Technical Architect -- Tivoli Certified Consultant
San Jose, Ca
(408) 257-3037
mailto:don_france AT att DOT net

Professional Association of Contract Employees
(P.A.C.E. -- www.pacepros.com)