ADSM-L

Re: Can I make in this mailing list question about HSM (Tivoli Space Managment) ??!!!

2002-05-24 09:54:27
Subject: Re: Can I make in this mailing list question about HSM (Tivoli Space Managment) ??!!!
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 12:19:05 +0300
Could you be little bit more specific, the provided information is too
generic and does not help to identify the problem.
some info on machine - memory, disks, size of HSM-enabled fs (# of
files, avg. size)
what maintenance level is AIX on? at least version of bos.up/bos.mp
what version/revision/maintenance/patch HSM client is? `lslpp -L
tivoli\*`
is this PSSP or HACMP GPFS? some versions here also might help
what platform and version TSM server is on?

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant