ADSM-L

Re: Restoring Client to Client Data

2002-05-24 09:47:51
Subject: Re: Restoring Client to Client Data
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 13:50:26 +0300
DO NOT use '-nodename' unless you are familiar with all possible
consequences!! Use -virtualnodename instead.
Usual result from this is error ANR0428W and you are in a trouble.
Other way to achieve this could be 'set access' command of the B/A client.
Look into its description in the 'Using the Backup-Archive Client' book.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant