ADSM-L

Re: un-register licenses?

2002-05-23 17:41:27
Subject: Re: un-register licenses?
From: "Orville L. Lantto" <orville.lantto AT DTREND DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 16:37:03 -0500
The "nodelock" file is a text file containing "stanzas" of license
information.  Make a backup of the file have edit out the unnecessary
stanzas.

Orville L. Lantto
Datatrend Technologies, Inc.  (http://www.datatrend.com)
121 Cheshire Lane #700
Minnetonka, MN 55305
Email: Orville.Lantto AT dtrend DOT com

"Qualls, Ted W {PBSG}" <Ted.W.Qualls AT PBSG DOT COM>
05/21/02 02:25 PM