ADSM-L

Re: Upgrading ver 4.1 to 4.2

2002-05-23 13:05:02
Subject: Re: Upgrading ver 4.1 to 4.2
From: Julie Phinney <jphinney AT HUMANA DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 12:03:26 -0500
You can just go from 4.2.1.0 to 4.2.1.9.
(We made several changes last month, due to problems,  we went  from  4.1.4
to  4.2.1. to 4.2.1.15   to 4.2.1.9)

                      "Anderson,
                      Michael - HMIS"          To:      ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT
EDU
                      <Michael_Anderso         cc:
                      n AT HMIS DOT ORG>              Subject: Upgrading ver
4.1 to 4.2
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      T.EDU>

                      05/23/2002 11:12
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to "ADSM: Dist
                      Stor Manager"

        I am going to be upgrading from version 4.1.5.3 to 4.2.1.9  My
question is after I install the 4.2.1.0 base cd, can I just
     install the .9 level patch or do I need to do all the patch levels in
between?

confidential
message.