ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange.

2002-05-23 10:27:31
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange.
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2002 10:24:00 -0400
> Has anybody seen this before ? Most of my exchange boxes show a similar
> scenario but file numbers are not as high as this.

Exchange backups occupy more than 1 "File" on the TSM Server.
So, the "Files" column does not represent how many backups
exist.. in general, each logical backup will be 2 or 3 "Files".

What version of TDP for Exchange is this?
If it is Version 1, then your policies are probably
not set up incorrectly.
If it is Version 2, then choose the options to show
active and inactive vesions to see all versions.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Leave everything a little better than you found it.
Smile a lot: it costs nothing and is beyond price.