ADSM-L

Re: Incremental & full backups

2002-05-22 16:19:22
Subject: Re: Incremental & full backups
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 23:17:33 +0300
Jean-Baptiste,

I would recommend you to read the redbook "Tivoli Storage Management
Concepts". I hope this book would help you to change your mind.
What you ask can be done but is against the TSM principles and will ruin
many of its benefits. Nearly every newbie on this list is asking this
question so spend few days and have a look at the book.
If you still insist we can help to do it as you ask.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant