ADSM-L

tdpoconf error ANU2534E

2002-05-17 07:03:44
Subject: tdpoconf error ANU2534E
From: Luis Tapia <luistapia72 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 03:24:00 +0000
Hi List, I`ve been trying to install TDP for Oracle for AIX 2.2.1 in a AIX
5.1 box, but I can not make the utility TDPOCONF work, it seems that my
tdpo.opt file is not right but I cant not find where the problem is, when I
issue and "tdpoconf showenv" or try to set the password I get an "ANU 2534E
Option file error" the file tdpoerror.log is not very helpful, can somebody
send me a working tdpo.opt/dsm.opt/dsm.sys set so i can use them as example?
thanks for your help.

Luis