ADSM-L

Re: Tuning TSM

2002-05-16 02:46:19
Subject: Re: Tuning TSM
From: Sandra Ghaoui <sandra_ghaoui AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 23:46:39 -0700
Hello Ignacio,

I had performance problems with TSM too. (I still have
in another installation too :p) ... After fixing the
networks problems (to 100/full  duplex) performance
was still poor.
I don't know what version you are using but in my case
I had to change the TCPWINDOWSIZE in the client
options file to 63 (default is 32) , and now I'm
backing up 11 GB in 1 hour which is pretty good ...

Hope it helps
Sandra