ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1 and Backtrack compatibility

2002-05-14 10:48:28
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1 and Backtrack compatibility
From: George Lesho <GLesho AT AFCE DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:37:05 -0500
The different BMC SQL Backtrack packages are developed by different folks
so there is NO single answer to your question. I use SQL Backtrack for
Informix and when I get to the point where this becomes an issue, I will
call 1-800-537-1813 (BMC support) and talk to the SQL Backtrack for
Informix team and ask them about their interoperability testing. In theory,
the shared library stuff that TSM does should work with anyone else's XBSA
library (as provided by BMC).

George Lesho
System/Storage Admin
AFC Enterprises

                      "Anderson F.
                      Nobre"                   To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      <[email protected]        cc:       (bcc: George
Lesho/Partners/AFC)
                      OM.BR>                   Subject:  TSM 5.1 and Backtrack
compatibility
                      Sent by: "ADSM:
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      05/14/2002 01:45
                      AM
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hi all,

Does any body know where I can find information about TSM 5.1 compatibility
with BackTrack/OBSI?

Regards,

Anderson