ADSM-L

Re: AW: Unload db/Loaddb

2002-05-14 09:09:39
Subject: Re: AW: Unload db/Loaddb
From: Jim Healy <James.Healy AT AXA-TECH DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 09:09:30 -0400
I just completed a dump/reload of my database of a version 4.1.4 server
It was a 3 gb db showing 80% utilization. After the reload I'm down to 24%
My problem was with the 4.1 documentation, try as I might it wouldn't work
with the loadformat step until a ran a dsmfmt of the logvolumes and the db
voilumes first.

"Odd-Magne Sekkingstad" <oddmagne AT BLUEYONDER.CO DOT UK>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on
05/14/2002 02:46:16 AM