ADSM-L

Archiving and backupset

2002-05-10 13:41:44
Subject: Archiving and backupset
From: Etienne Brodeur <ebrodeur AT SERTI DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2002 13:39:53 -0400
Hi,

Is there a way to archive Domino DBs through the TDP?

I am doing it through a backupset right now.  How do you identify the
volume used?  If I run 3 or 4 backupsets how do I know which one is which?
 Or do I have to look through the actlog?

How do I know when that backupset volumes is scratch again?

I have run an rchive of a Win2000 box to ARCHIVEPOOL.  When I sent the
tape to the vault I tried to update it to OFFSITE, but was told I couldn't
do that since it is not a member of a copy pool... Is that normal?  do I
mark archive volumes as UNAVAILABLE then?

Thanks for the help.

Etienne Brodeur