ADSM-L

Re: V4.2.2.1 core dumping on expire

2002-05-09 08:45:51
Subject: Re: V4.2.2.1 core dumping on expire
From: Burak Demircan <burak.demircan AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 14:36:54 +0200
Yes you are right. I am having big troubles on 4.2.2.1 for the last two days.
I downgraded to 4.2.2.0 and everything seems to be OK.

And install "tivoli.tsm.msg.en_US.server" package from 4.2.2.0 set
from smitty menu
1)"Software Installation and Maintenance"
2)"Install and Update Software"
3)"Install and Update from ALL Available Software"

Regards,
Burak

        spr AT REXX.ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU
        Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU