ADSM-L

Re: tdp for domino

2002-05-08 03:21:15
Subject: Re: tdp for domino
From: "Regelin Michael (CHA)" <michael.regelin AT ETAT.GE DOT CH>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2002 09:21:01 +0200
Hello Burak,

When you say that there is 2 dsm.opt file, you mean that one is in BaClient
and on in Domino directory ?

This is normal.
Because Tdp doesn't have his own schedule to lauch backup session, it use
the Baclient schedule to do so. Of course you have to create a new schedule
to launch domino session...

Sincerly,
Mike

_______