ADSM-L

4.2/5.x comparisons

2002-05-07 10:02:39
Subject: 4.2/5.x comparisons
From: "Jolliff, Dale" <xjolliff AT TI DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:02:43 -0500
I'm trying to locate some documentation that will let us do a comparison
between upgrading to 4.2 or jumping to 5.x and I find this in the README for
Solaris in

ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-management/patches/serv
er/Solaris/5.1.0.2/TSMSRV5102_SUN.README.SERVER

This README documents improvements and service to Tivoli Storage Manager
Version 4,
Release 2 delivered in service update 4.2.1.0

In any event, is there anything out there besides the README that will be of
any use in presenting a technical comparison for the customer?