ADSM-L

Re: TSM 5.1 - RH 7.2 Linux client

2002-05-06 16:25:54
Subject: Re: TSM 5.1 - RH 7.2 Linux client
From: John Bremer <jbremer AT LANL DOT GOV>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 14:00:25 -0600
Thanks.  I saw that *after* posting my question.

At 01:54 PM 5/6/02 -0500, you wrote:
I think the reason they made the API dependent, is because of this line
from the Readme:

 NOTE:
          The image backup function requires the API to be installed.
          Please ensure that yo do not install the B/A client without
          the API package.

      John Monahan
      Senior Consultant Enterprise Solutions
      Computech Resources, Inc.
      Office: 952-833-0930 ext 109
      Cell: 952-484-5435
      http://www.compures.com

Gerald Wichmann <gwichman AT ZANTAZ DOT COM>
05/06/2002 11:38 AM