ADSM-L

Re: 'q libv' question

2002-05-03 13:03:44
Subject: Re: 'q libv' question
From: Kai Hintze <kai_hintze AT ALBERTSONS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 10:03:48 -0700
Greetings Chuck,

Sometimes when we have problems with labels we get tapes marked private.
Also we have the rare tape that should have been released back to the
scratch pool that just doesn't get updated for some reason after
reclamation.

I 'q contents' just as a double check that the database really doesn't have
anything on the tape, check the database backups to make sure it isn't a
mislabeld member of that set, then 'update libvol $lib $tape
status=scratch'.

Kai.