ADSM-L

Files being backed up on client

2002-05-03 09:21:46
Subject: Files being backed up on client
From: Jin Bae Chi <jbaechi AT CSCC DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 09:21:49 -0400
Hi, I'm new to TSM and I just have a registry failure of Windows95 on a
client and PC people told me they need to reinstall Windows and other
applications. One of those applications have very complicated settings
saved on Windows registry, which will be lost when reinstalled. I know
that TSM was backing daily this client. This client is connected to TSM
server directly, meaning that when I go to 'network view' and 'client
node', I don't see the icon 'Link to node'.

I think I need to check what files has been backing up on client, but I
don't know how. How do I restore all 'settings' of this particular
application (NCS scanning software). I appreciate your help. Thanks.

Jin Bae Chi (Gus)
Data Center
614-287-2496
614-287-5488 Fax