ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2 differences

2002-05-03 09:02:26
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2 differences
From: Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 08:03:17 -0500
How about the TSM 4.2 Technical Guide Redbook SG24-6277?  Not powerpoint, I
know...

_____________________________
William Mansfield
Senior Consultant
Solution Technology, Inc

"Don France (TSMnews)" <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
05/02/2002 02:54 PM

        To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
        cc:

Nope... I do have hardcopy (from SHARE);  you might find what you want in
the books --- there's a good "summary of changes" in the preface of the
Admin. Guide, Using xxx Clients, and Admin. Ref.

Don France
Technical Architect - Tivoli Certified Consultant

Professional Association of Contract Employees (P.A.C.E.)
San Jose, CA
(408) 257-3037
don_france AT att DOT net