ADSM-L

Re: Netware - NDS - Restoring NDS in case of extreme loss

2002-05-02 21:00:53
Subject: Re: Netware - NDS - Restoring NDS in case of extreme loss
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2002 03:32:52 +0300
David,

if you have not tried restore how you can be sure you CAN restore in case
of disaster?
Mark brought up some problems he had in the past. Do they apply to you or
not I do not know. But for every major change is better to verify what you
have done. And with backups/restores you have to be careful - if restore
fails you cannot step back and create (a better) backup again.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant