ADSM-L

Re: Migration from DLT to LTO Tape Drive

2002-05-01 12:36:33
Subject: Re: Migration from DLT to LTO Tape Drive
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 19:35:56 +0300
You're right. There is nothing related to TSM .... except we can argue and
convince such people that TSM is better :-)
OTOH some people are having experience with non-TSM products and maybe can
help even more than competitive company's support !?! For example I am
keeping Paul Seay's posts regarding TSM vs. Veritas in our Knowledge Base.
Thank you for all those posts Paul.
So lets allow such things to be posted here sometimes and enjoy the
discussions. Maybe we will have the opportunity to see somebody's biter
anger falling on Legato :-)

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant