ADSM-L

Re: TSM Server Console

2002-04-30 22:12:44
Subject: Re: TSM Server Console
From: Anthony Wong <awong AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 19:12:54 -0700
FYI: ^_^

On Windows 2000 only,  If Tsm server brought up using command prompt. Be
caution not to use mouse to highlight any text inside  dsmserv console

and do not put a mouse pointer on top of the server console because if any
text high lighted by accident ,  TSM server will stall.

This problem is NOT affecting Microsoft Windows XP because default mouse
button do nothing in XP command prompt .

Tivoli Storage Management Function Verification Test , FVT Automation
Project Lead
Office:408-256-3312 Home:650-757-1661 Cell:415-218-7880 AIM:smartbluewong
Dept Y0LA /Bldg 050-3 / Office 3A64
IBM SSG Division 46

Fred Zhang <fred.zhang AT NETIQ DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 04/30/2002 10:09:34
AM

Sent by:    "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>