ADSM-L

dirmc question

2002-04-29 15:36:51
Subject: dirmc question
From: Jim Kirkman <jmk AT EMAIL.UNC DOT EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 15:36:32 -0400
I want to implement the dirmc scheme. I've created a disk pool (and have
read all about the seq pool with device=file) dirdiskpool, a management
class dirmc with a backup copy group pointing to the dirdiskpool, a
client option dirmc that is part of a client option set called, you got
it, dirmc.  I've associated some clients with said option set but I've
no evidence of folders in the disk pool. I'm wondering if I've got the
option set correctly, although the query looks good....

                     Optionset: DIRMC
                          Option: DIRMC
Sequence number: 0
       Override: No