ADSM-L

Re: New Tivoli licensing - what "processor" mean

2002-04-28 09:16:50
Subject: Re: New Tivoli licensing - what "processor" mean
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 11:18:59 +0300
Nici,

If we are looking to renew our licenses we can buy them ourselves from the
distributor. If we need to make a pricing comparision for customer I am
the person to do it. I know about the option for VBP-priced licenses and
my post was to inform the list on this.
Our company is also an IBM Business partner. I am TSM Certified (and hold
other certificates) as well. At the end you are so far - I live/work in
Bulgaria and guessing from the way you are writing your phone number you
are across the ocean, right. So as we have a speach in Bulgaria - Do not
try to sell cucumbers to a cucumber seller :-) Let's be colleagues and try
to volunteer to the list.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant