ADSM-L

More of an AIX question

2002-04-24 19:14:46
Subject: More of an AIX question
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 16:14:47 -0700
I'm doing a little cleanup of some things and I need to move 2 physical
disks, hdisk4 and hdisk20, from one volume group to another. Hdisk20 has
nothing on it any longer, hdisk4 has 1 PP assigned as a loglv02 jfslog. I
need to re-assign them in a different volumegroup and can't seem to find how
to do that.

They are not mounted, except it seems the jfslog. Any help on getting these
moved from one vg to another would be appreciated. I need to use them to add
database space and mirror it.

Thanks,

Geoff Gill
TSM Administrator
NT Systems Support Engineer
SAIC
E-Mail:   gillg AT saic DOT com <mailto:gillg AT saic DOT com>
Phone:  (858) 826-4062
Pager:   (877) 905-7154