ADSM-L

Re: SQL Output

2002-04-24 13:29:19
Subject: Re: SQL Output
From: Gabriel Wiley <wileyg AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 13:26:18 -0400
David,

I output info into files and then run a script to clean and parse what I
don't want out of it. This is all done in one big script but the part that
does it is sed..

I believe if you  "sed 1,12d"  this will chop the header info off and leave
you with what you want.. It might be 13 instead of 12, but if you login to
server and count the rows down from the login pompt you'll know what u
need.

Gabriel C. Wiley
ADSM/TSM Administrator
AIX Support
Phone 1-614-308-6709
Pager  1-877-489-2867
Fax      1-614-308-6637
Cell       1-740-972-6441

Siempre Hay Esperanza

|         |           David E Ehresman |
|         |           <deehre01@LOUISVI|
|         |           LLE.EDU>         |
|         |           Sent by: "ADSM:  |
|         |           Dist Stor        |
|         |           Manager"         |
|         |           <[email protected]|
|         |           .EDU>            |
|         |           04/24/2002 01:15 |
|         |           "ADSM: Dist Stor |
|         |           Manager"         |

  |       To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                                                        |
  |       cc:
                                                 |
  |       Subject:  SQL Output

I there a way to get JUST the output from a select statement into a file
without the TSM version header info at the beginning and the condition
code at the end?

This is TSM 4.2 on Aix 5.1.

David