ADSM-L

Re: Migrate wants scratch, I can't label.

2002-04-24 12:17:06
Subject: Re: Migrate wants scratch, I can't label.
From: Zlatko Krastev <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:16:37 +0300
Jeff,

you are right. For *manual* libraries you have to prelabel tapes and have
some already labeled on hand.
The only hint I can give you is to change HIGHMIG setting of the stgpool
(!!), cancel migration process and label few tapes. If you forget highmig,
new migration will kick out very soon.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant