ADSM-L

Re: TSM DB detailed description

2002-04-24 05:36:52
Subject: Re: TSM DB detailed description
From: Dirk Billerbeck <dirk.billerbeck AT GECITS-EU DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:37:08 +0100
Hello Tom,

try this commands:

help select

or

select * from syscat.columns and
select * from syscat.tables

If you are interested in a pdf file with all DB tables and columns send me
a short notice and I will mail it to you (116 KB).

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Met vriendelijke groeten,
With best regards,
Bien amicalement,

CU/2,
                Dirk Billerbeck

Dirk Billerbeck
GE CompuNet Kiel
Enterprise Computing Solutions
Am Jaegersberg 20, 24161 Altenholz (Kiel), Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 431 / 3609 - 117, Fax: +49 (0) 431 / 3609 - 190,
Internet: dirk.billerbeck @ gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.

throuda AT HTD DOT [email protected] on 24.04.2002 10:30:59

Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU