ADSM-L

Re: TDP for NDMP

2002-04-23 21:51:06
Subject: Re: TDP for NDMP
From: "Thomas A. La Porte" <tlaporte AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 15:27:42 -0700
We are definitely anxious to see file-level granularity. This
(NDMP support) is something that Legato has had for well over a
year now, so TSM is a bit behind in its support. Given the
success of Network Appliance, I would think that there is
becoming a large enough user base that is interested in this
support.

 -- Tom

Thomas A. La Porte
DreamWorks SKG