ADSM-L

ADSM 3.1 - really need some assistance

2002-04-22 11:54:50
Subject: ADSM 3.1 - really need some assistance
From: "Ward, Stuart" <Wards AT BMCMASK DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 11:54:28 -0400
Repost

The company really needs to upgrade but in the meantime, I really need some
assistance

"Hi *SMers

Having recently taken over an ADSM 3.1 implementation, I come across the
following error when backing up the database.  This is the first error I've
seen in the DB since being here.  I have one mirrored copy.  Is this
something I should be overly concerned with - for instance if the other copy
goes bad.  What steps without restoring the DB (if any) do I need to take in
order to correct this or do I just wait for the page to be expired to clear
it?

04/18/2002 08:03:15   ANR0207E Page address mismatch detected on database
volume
                       F:\ADSM_SERVER\DB\DB5.DSM, logical page 821282
(physical
                       page 3378466); actual: -1.

04/18/2002 08:03:15   ANR0247I Database page 821280 successfully read from
an
                       alternate copy on volume
E:\ADSM_SERVER\DB\DB5COPY.DSM.

Any help is always appreciated.