ADSM-L

expiring object

2002-04-22 09:38:07
Subject: expiring object
From: "Regelin Michael (CHA)" <michael.regelin AT ETAT.GE DOT CH>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:37:48 +0200
Hello,

When consulting the gui client for a Restore, I'm surprised to see that some
files are not present to be restored.

the management class have been set up correctly to keep 13 versions. Only 2
versions are visible (in active and inactive mode).

I controled the dsm.opt. It is correctly using the management class:

include *.nsf domino_month

by the way, when expiring is in effect, is it the hole backup set or only
the file that is expired ?

Could anyone help me ?

Thank's