ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Domino Quincy

2002-04-19 13:46:07
Subject: Re: TDP for Domino Quincy
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:45:52 -0400
> After I install TDP for Domino , I turn the archive transaction logging
on.
> Once the Domino Server restarts, I try to get into the TDP for Domino GUI
(also
> happens with Command Line) and I get a quincy error.  Once I disable
transaction
> logging, I can get in fine, but obviously, I am not backing up the most
recent
> information.  Anyone had this issue?  Any Suggestions?

Michael,

Hmmm.  I haven't seen this... Make sure you are running
TDP for Domino 1.1.2 (which is the latest).

What version of Domino Server are you running?

You may want to call IBM service so some tracing can be
gathered.

Thanks,

Del

Del Hoobler
Del Hoobler
IBM Corporation
hoobler AT us.ibm DOT com

Leave everything a little better than you found it.
Smile a lot: it costs nothing and is beyond price.