ADSM-L

Re: "My" TSM does not like Librarystation

2002-04-19 07:36:31
Subject: Re: "My" TSM does not like Librarystation
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 12:36:22 +0100
Tom,
Think you are out of luck here.
We run a product called Nettape which allows ADSM on AIX to share silos with TSM
on OS390 via
Library station on OS390.
But Nettape is an old product and is not supported for TSM, so I think you are
looking either at
EDT or dedicated silo, or some other dedicated tape subsystem for AIX

Tom Bisaz <gbisaz AT mail.eds DOT ch> on 04/18/2002 11:31:29 AM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>