ADSM-L

Re: unloaddb problem

2002-04-19 06:39:42
Subject: Re: unloaddb problem
From: Mahesh Prasad <mahesh AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:11:42 +0530
Will you please check the value of mountlimit parameter in details of your
devclass 8MMCLASS. The value should not be 0 (zero).

Regards,

Mahesh Prasad
DCM Data Systems Limited
New Delhi, India

                    Burak Demircan

                    <burak.demircan@DAIMLERCHR        To:     ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    YSLER.COM>                        cc:

                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor         Subject:     unloaddb
problem
                    Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    04/19/2002 03:03 PM

                    Please respond to "ADSM:

                    Dist Stor Manager"

Hi,
I am trying to unload db to 8mm external drive. I have properly defined it
as
manul library and labelled my tape.
But I can not use unloaddb. What could be the problem?

root@adsm01 [/adsm/server_recovery] >cd /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin
root@adsm01 [/usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin] >./dsmserv UNLOADDB dev=8MMCLASS
ANR7800I DSMSERV generated at 14:57:27 on Apr  5 2002.

Tivoli Storage Manager for AIX-RS/6000
Version 4, Release 2, Level 2.0

Licensed Materials - Property of IBM

5698-TSM (C) Copyright IBM Corporation 1999,2001. All rights reserved.
U.S. Government Users Restricted Rights - Use, duplication or disclosure
restricted by GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corporation.

ANR0900I Processing options file /usr/tivoli/tsm/server/bin/dsmserv.opt.
ANR0990I Server restart-recovery in progress.
ANR0200I Recovery log assigned capacity is 200 megabytes.
ANR0201I Database assigned capacity is 1400 megabytes.
ANR0306I Recovery log volume mount in progress.
ANR0353I Recovery log analysis pass in progress.
ANR0354I Recovery log redo pass in progress.
ANR0355I Recovery log undo pass in progress.
ANR0352I Transaction recovery complete.
ANR1305I Disk volume /adsm_data/backup.dsm varied online.
ANR0610I UNLOADDB started by ADMINISTRATOR as process 0.
ANR0796E UNLOADDB: Error encountered in accessing data storage -
insufficient
number of mount points available for removable media.
ANR4005E UNLOADDB: Database load process terminated due to error (-13).