ADSM-L

Re: Residency Announcement: TI-A212 Disaster Recovery Strategies with Tivoli Storage Management - corrected URL

2002-04-18 13:49:44
Subject: Re: Residency Announcement: TI-A212 Disaster Recovery Strategies with Tivoli Storage Management - corrected URL
From: Charlotte Brooks <lotti AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 10:48:23 -0700
Zlatko is quite correct - the externally accessible URL for this residency
announcement is:
http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/residents.nsf/c0d5c6f1588c774985256ad1005da419/a8deda655431d1ec85256b9e000de509?OpenDocument

Alternatively, go to the Redbooks home page http://ibm.com/redbooks, click
on "Residencies" on the left hand side and locate the residency link for
"Disaster Recovery Strategies with Tivoli Storage Management"
Apologies, Charlotte
Project Leader, Tape and Storage Management solutions, ITSO San Jose
email: lotti AT us.ibm DOT com ph: (408) 927-3641 fax: (408) 927-3616 t/l:
8-457-3641
http://ibm.com/redbooks