ADSM-L

Re: tsm database problem

2002-04-18 09:05:59
Subject: Re: tsm database problem
From: Mahesh Prasad <mahesh AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2002 18:38:08 +0530
Burak,

In that case, you have to unload the database and then reload it using
dsmserv unloaddb and dsmserv loaddb commands. So that your database is
reorganized and takes minimum space to distribute itself. I hope, after
doing unload and load database you will enough database space to reduce and
then delete the database volume as per your wish.

Regards,

Mahesh Prasad
DCM Data Systems Limited
New Delhi, India

                    Burak Demircan

                    <burak.demircan@DAIMLERCHR        To:     ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    YSLER.COM>                        cc:

                    Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor         Subject:     Re: tsm
database problem
                    Manager"

                    <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>

                    04/18/2002 06:00 PM

                    Please respond to "ADSM:

                    Dist Stor Manager"

But I can reduce it only 60 MBs although it is only 23 percent used?
Regards,
Burak

        mahesh AT COSMOS.DCMDS.CO DOT IN
        Sent by: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU