ADSM-L

Re: 4.2.2.0 servers available for download!!!!

2002-04-17 10:09:46
Subject: Re: 4.2.2.0 servers available for download!!!!
From: robert <robert AT PLCS DOT NL>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:15:33 -0400
Hi *SM-ers,

Here of course:
"Your OS" = NT AIX

ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com/storage/tivoli-storage-
management/maintenance/server/v4r2/"Your OS"/LATEST

Regards Robert Brilmayer

> Hi *SM-ers!
> Finally! The 4.2.2.0 servers are available for download!!!!!!!
> Kindest regards,
> Eric van Loon
> KLM Royal Dutch Airlines

> For information, services and offers, please visit our web site:
http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain
confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only.
If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-
mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and
that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly
prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and
subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect
or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor
responsible for any delay in receipt.