ADSM-L

Re: Monthly Backups, ...again!

2002-04-16 08:48:32
Subject: Re: Monthly Backups, ...again!
From: Bill Mansfield <WMansfield AT SOLUTIONTECHNOLOGY DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 07:35:03 -0500
I only wish I had a way to assign different retentions to active files, I
don't actually have one.

While I'm wishing...I wish I could pick an historical point in time, and
reset the retention for the versions corresponding to that point in time
to an arbitrary value.

William Mansfield
Senior Consultant
Solution Technology, Inc

"Don France (TSMnews)" <DFrance-TSM AT ATT DOT NET>
04/13/2002 03:58 PM