ADSM-L

Re: Restore BackupSet - What is it doing?

2002-04-15 05:00:05
Subject: Re: Restore BackupSet - What is it doing?
From: John Naylor <john.naylor AT SCOTTISH-SOUTHERN.CO DOT UK>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:00:01 +0100
John,
What you are seeing is not  correct
Backupsets do not need to mount all the volumes up front.
The behaviour you are describing is typical of a syntax error in the command.
Tsm is looking through all the volumes trying to find what you have asked to
restore.

John Johnson <jjohns AT us.ibm DOT com> on 04/11/2002 10:29:11 PM

Please respond to "ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <adsm-l AT vm.marist DOT edu>