ADSM-L

Re: ASR on NT & Novell servers/clients

2002-04-12 12:36:00
Subject: Re: ASR on NT & Novell servers/clients
From: William Rosette <Bill_Rosette AT PAPAJOHNS DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:52:26 -0400
Hi SMer's,
     Anybody have any info. on TSM backups causing ASR (Automatic Server
Recover (reboot)) on servers?  We seem to be getting them at night during
backups and we are not missing anything as far as the backup is concerned
but this is causing trouble on the client side.  We do have MacAffee
running during backups which could be an issue.  And there have been 3
boxes that have done this 2 Novells are at 4.1.2 on TSM and 5.0 on Netware.
and the 1 Windows 2000 is at 4.2.1.18 on TSM and service pack 2 on Win
2000.
     Thanx in advanced