ADSM-L

Re: Performance bottleneck tips

2002-04-11 09:01:34
Subject: Re: Performance bottleneck tips
From: "Mr. Lindsay Morris" <lmorris AT SERVERGRAPH DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:01:43 -0400
Tom, we recently published a viewacct script that tells you quickly whether
the problem in the client, the network, or the server.
See http://www.servergraph.com/techtip3.htm,

Our full-bore product also tells you whether your ENTIRE SITE (not just one
node) is suffering most from client slowdowns, network slowdowns, or server
delays.   Download the demo, and it will probably help you find other
problems -- oops, opportunities

Hope this helps.

Mr. Lindsay Morris
Mr. Lindsay Morris