ADSM-L

sql/copygroup dilemma/question

2002-04-10 14:00:34
Subject: sql/copygroup dilemma/question
From: "Wholey, Joseph (TGA\\MLOL)" <JWholey AT EXCHANGE.ML DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:00:21 -0400
I'm in the process of moving data from one instance of TSM to a new instance.
Before I make the move and scrap the old server I'd like to identify Nodes with
files bound to management classes.  This
effort is being undertaken so we don't migrate extraneous data.  Of course, the
active management classes won't be a problem... easily identifiable.  But we
have some archive managemnet classes that
have been out there for a long time, not active for a long time and also have
long retention periods.  Any suggestions on a command I can issue to start
IDing some of this stuff.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Joe Wholey
TGA Distributed Data Services