ADSM-L

Re: On behalf of Tony Morgan

2002-04-10 13:26:27
Subject: Re: On behalf of Tony Morgan
From: Charles Anderson <ceanderson AT DIS.UMSMED DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 12:05:17 -0500
You should be able to get this through cron for windows without having
to be logged into the machine.

-
Ed Anderson
Ed Anderson
Unix Systems Administrator
University of Mississippi Medical Center
ceanderson AT dis.umsmed DOT edu

>>> matt.adamson AT ATTWS DOT COM 2002/04/10 11:20:57 AM >>>
Can you let me know how you get the daily reports.  Also, if you know
another way of getting them sent out via email that would be great.  I
have
a script that runs via "Task Scheduler" but you need to be logged in to
the
server in order for the emails to be sent out.  Currently we send out
emails
with mapi.exe.  This works for us on NT4.0 but not on Win2K.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Matt Adamson, MCSE
NDC MS Hardware Support
*desk:425.288.6286
*cell:206.601.8561
*mailto:matt.adamson AT attws DOT com <mailto:matt.adamson AT attws DOT com>