ADSM-L

Re: AW: Big Performance Problem after upgrading from AIX TSM Client 4 .1 to 4.2

2002-04-10 10:18:02
Subject: Re: AW: Big Performance Problem after upgrading from AIX TSM Client 4 .1 to 4.2
From: "Claudia Mºller" <claudia.mueller AT UBS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 16:16:46 +0200
Hi Thomas,

thanks for the answer.

I have seen this discussions but we are almost at the mentioned level:
bos.mp.4.3.3.78
bos.rte.libc.4.3.3.79 (Version 77 solved the memory leak problem)
bos.net.tcp.server.4.3.3.78
bos.net.tcp.client.4.3.3.78
Also Aix Maintenance is in another team and depends on rare maintenance windows.

I also found in the TSM Knowledge Database that the client software 4.2.1 has
changes regarding how tcpbuffsize and tcpwindowsize affect the sending of data
but there are no recommendations. I also have found an open case where they
have the same problem: they switched back to 4.1 and had no performance probs.
then they upgraded again and got again the bad performance.

We only see this significant save time differences at DB saves (large files).

Claudia