ADSM-L

Big Performance Problem after upgrading from AIX TSM Client 4.1 to 4.2

2002-04-10 09:44:33
Subject: Big Performance Problem after upgrading from AIX TSM Client 4.1 to 4.2
From: "Claudia Mºller" <claudia.mueller AT UBS DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:28:28 +0200
We have TSM Server on Aix and TSM Clients on Aix, and we save DB2 to DLT Tapes.
Aix is  Version 4.3.3 ML09.
Since upgrading the Clients from 4.1 to 4.2 we notice much higher times for a
DB save: with Version 4.1 it a DB save took about 5 hours, with Version 4.2 it
takes now about 8.5 hours.

We are already talked with the TSM Support who recommended to set the
tcpwindowsize on client and server to 640 which we did without success.

I wonder if anybody else has the same Problem or could already solve this
Problem?

thanxs a lot

Claudia Mueller