ADSM-L

Windows 98 Not backing up everything.

2002-04-10 09:15:35
Subject: Windows 98 Not backing up everything.
From: Donald Gover <dlgover AT YAHOO DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 06:15:50 -0700
I have a test ADSM server that for various reasons I
rebuilt from scratch. Now when I run a dsmc
Incremental it only seems to backup the changed files
from a windows ME machine. I can't seem to get it to
backup the whole machine again. Has anyone ever seen
this problem? I'd be curious if anyone has come across
this as now I have questions about my other backups.

   Donald L. Gover

=====
Donald L. Gover