ADSM-L

Re: File Not Found Message

2002-04-10 05:44:37
Subject: Re: File Not Found Message
From: Pothula S Paparao <9pothula AT SG.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:44:19 +0800
The file not found error occurs at files with special characters in its
names. Check this file and change the name if possible.
pls check dsmerrror.log or actlog before and after the ANR4005E message to
analyse the problem. this error is appropriate if the filename is >255
check APAR IC24460.

thanks and regards
sreekumar.

                      Farren Minns
                      <fminns AT WILEY DOT CO.        To:       ADSM-L AT
VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                      UK>                      cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  File Not Found Message
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      04/10/2002 16:43
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hi TSMers

Why do I sometimes see this message on one or two of our clients?

04/09/02 19:22:59     ANE4005E (Session: 8615, Node: {node name})  Error
                       processing '{file path and name}': file not
                       found

Thanks

Farren Minns - Trainee Solaris & TSM system admin

John Wiley & Sons Ltd